By participating in the Initiative, you warrant that your concept/idea does not infringe or violate any third-party rights.
Walltopia AD (“Walltopia”), respectively, warrants that the information you present during the application process will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Application for the Elevation Initiative does not guarantee that you will be selected and presented with an offer. The applications shall be evaluated by a jury consisting of experts from Walltopia, whose experience in the Climbing industry shall govern the selection process. For the financial analysis and risk assessment of application you may be contacted by our team to present further information. This step is still deemed part of the application process.
Walltopia will not provide any business or operational advice during the application process, the jury will review applications only for the purpose of their approval for the Walltopia Elevation Initiative.
Walltopia shall notify only the selected applicants for the outcome of their application. The selected applicants will be presented with an offer, outlining the type of investment Walltopia is willing to make and the conditions of the investment.
The Elevation Initiative is organized by Walltopia and is aimed at growing and developing the Climbing industry worldwide. To this end, there is no nationality or residency requirement for participating in the Initiative and application is free of charge. Applicants must be above eighteen (18) years of age.
The Initiative is not aimed and will not support the use of funds for the acquisition of immovable property, software services or financing third-party consultation services.
Intellectual property protection
As a long-standing leader on the world market, we understand the importance of Intellectual property protection for a growing business and we take all necessary actions to prevent unlawful use both on our side and on our partners’.
For the purposes of this Initiative “Intellectual property” shall mean:
- inventions, improvements, modifications, enhancements, designs, software, data bases, processes, methodologies, trademarks and other ideas ether protected or eligible for protection as industrial property by the applicable legislation, including all applications, certifications and registrations, therefor;
- related Intellectual property, including trade secrets, know-how, technical information or any other information, under the protection of the applicable legislation;
- works of authorship which are the result of creative activities and are expressed as design, drawings, models, photographic images, collages, product names or descriptions, or any other form or manner and are therefore subject to copyright protection.
In this regard, by participating in the Elevation initiative, you further warrant:
- that the content of the application does not infringe the rights of third parties, and that it is not the object of any claim or actions of infringement, invalidity, revocation, or recovery;
- that you hold the Intellectual property rights concerned in your application or the necessary authorizations allowing you to make use of them;
- that the Intellectual property rights, contained in your applications legally exist, and that you shall undertake to carry out the necessary actions to maintain, and, if applicable, renew these rights, bearing any costs related to these actions.
Walltopia shall claim no ownership over the Intellectual property rights that exist or may arise as a result of participation in the Elevation initiative and shall take no action presenting them as its own. All information concerning the Intellectual property rights will remain solely within the Initiative and will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Application for the Elevation initiative does not require the disclosure of personal data when you’re acting on behalf of a legal entity. If you’re acting as a physical person, we will ask for your name and email address, in order to identify and communicate with you. When presenting us with this information, you are giving consent by conduct to the processing of such data. You may retract this consent at all times by email to our team, which will however limit your involvement in the Initiative.
Walltopia AD may process data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, e.g., for the protection of our legal interest.
The Elevation initiative is aimed at promoting the growth of ideas in the climbing industry by adding the value of our experience.